top of page

Muay Thai

Openbaar·9 Sporters
Jordan Clark
Jordan Clark

[S4E2] The Best Burger In New York HOT!

The gang is at McLarens and Robin (Cobie Smulders), just off her 7 days cleanse 5 days early, is dying for any kind of food. When she hears the special is a burger, she orders five for the group. However, when poor Marshall (Jason Segel) gets his, he refuses to eat it. After all, once you've had the best burger in New York, all other's taste like his uncle's feet. If they're eatting burgers tonight, they're eatting the best burgers in New York. The journey begins.

[S4E2] The Best Burger in New York

Marshall: Anyways, we never found the place. Now, eight years have passed, still... No burger.[A man leans over from the booth behind the gang]Man: I couldn't help but overhear.Marshall: Okay, here we go.Man: I know the place you're talking about.Marshall: No, you don't.Man: It's a place called the Corner Bistro. Great burger.Marshall: Oh, the Corner Bistro! Huh. It's amazing, I spent a quarter of my life searching for the best burger in New York City, but silly me, it never occurred to me to check the highest-rated burger in the Zagat Guide. Wow, thanks a lot, guy. Let me return the favor. Um, great cup of coffee: Starbucks. Shh.

Ted: There was that one time we thought we had a break in the case, remember?[flashback:]Barney: Get this. You know who works out at my gym? Regis Philbin.Marshall: The autographed picture.[at the gym:]Regis Philbin: [lifting weights] Of course I remember the place. It was the best burger I ever had. I still have dreams about this burger. Beautiful, haunting dreams! I wake up at night screaming, "Get out of my head, burger! Get out!"Marshall: That's the one, Mr. Philbin. Do you remember where it is?Regis Philbin: [hits a punching bag] No! I never wrote it down. But not a day goes by that I don't regret it. Why? Why? Do you know where it is?Marshall: No.Regis Philbin: And if you tell me it's at the Corner Bistro, I'm gonna smack you right in the face!Barney: No. No, we don't know where it is.Regis Philbin: Listen, Blondie! Don't mess with me! Daddy needs his meat.Barney: I don't know where it is, Regis, I swear!Regis Philbin: [to Marshall] What about you, Lurch? [to Ted] And what about you, satchel-mouth? [to Barney] This is my cell. You find that burger; you call me day or night.Barney: OK, Regis, we will, we will.Regis Philbin: So, what are you waiting for? Get out and find the burger! 041b061a72

Over

Welkom in de groep! Je kunt contact leggen met andere leden,...

Sporters